We offer structured career paths within a dynamic working environment, coupled with on-going support, training and personal development. We aim to be a great place to work where everyone can develop skills, advance their careers and maximise their potential.
At James Cowper Kreston we believe it’s important to have a common view and understanding about who we are and what we do. We have therefore clearly defined our purpose, vision and values.
The firm encourages staff to live and demonstrate the visions and values of the firm which are:
- We respect our people
- We understand our clients
- We demonstrate professionalism
The Partners of James Cowper Kreston take their responsibility to staff welfare seriously and:
- ensure that the firm is an equal opportunities employer that does not discriminate
- offer excellent training opportunities to staff
- provide income protection and life insurance to staff
- makes available a group personal pension plan to which the firm contributes
- offers a flexible benefits package and flexible working opportunities
- encourage staff to keep fit and healthy and subscribes to a Health Assured programme which is free to staff. In addition staff can take advantage of discounted Corporate Gym membership
- In the last 12 months our senior staff have undergone training on mental health and wellbeing.
Further information about working at James Cowper Kreston can be found here.