Professional Services Explained
As partners in a medium sized professional practice ourselves, our experience in running our own firm is a valuable tool in helping us advise our professional practice clients.
Our clients cover the full range of professional services and currently include law firms, solicitors, accountants, estate agents, chartered surveyors, patent and trade mark attorneys, architects and insolvency practitioners.
Sometimes people forget that the Professional Services group face similar challenges to many others in the current economic climate. These include:
- Complying with increased government regulation
- Managing a business which involves people
- Attracting and motivating high quality individuals
- Managing change in the business
- Operating the business and associated processes efficiently
- Operating a tax efficient structure